SEARCH OUR CATALOGUE OR CALL US ON 0800 864 863
MOST RECENTLY PUBLISHED
Our range is steadily growing
LEVEL 4 CREDIT 5Demonstrate understanding of a spoken text and process information in English for an..
English For Academic Purposes
LEVEL 3 CREDIT 4Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of computer networks
LEVEL 3 CREDIT 6Create a computer program to provide a solution (Uses Python 3.7)
LEVEL 1 CREDIT 3Produce a balanced budget to manage personal finances
Core Generic - Financial Capability, VP..
LEVEL 1 CREDIT 6Undertake development to make a prototype to address a brief (Generic Technology 1.4)
Technology, VP Refined - Primary..
LEVEL 3 CREDIT 4Evaluate a concept of justice in relation to a specific situation
LEVEL 2 CREDIT 5Describe patterns of development and learning for young children
Early Childhood Education And Care
We cover a wide range of subject areas for both Unit Standards and Achievement Standards
- Adult Education And Training
- Business Administration
- Business Operations And Development
- Business Studies
- Communication Skills
- Core Generic - Financial Capability
- Core Generic - Self Management
- Core Generic - Social And Cooperative Skills
- Core Generic - Work And Study Skills
- Early Childhood Education And Care
- Economic Theory And Practice - Assessments Only
- English - Assessment Only
- English For Academic Purposes
- English Language (esol)
- English Language - Assessment Only (esol)
- Health And Physical Education
- Home And Life Sciences
- Instant Qualification Modules [not NZQA Standards]
- Legal Studies
- Occupational Health And Safety
- Retail And Distribution Core Skills
- Retail, Distribution, And Sales
- Science: Core
- Service Sector Skills
- Social Science Studies
- Supported Learning
- VP Refined - Construction And Infrastructure 2017+
- VP refined - Creative Industries 2017+
- VP Refined - Manufacturing And Technology 2017+
- VP Refined - Primary Industries 2017+
- VP Refined - Service Industries 2017+
- VP Refined - Social And Community Industries 2017+
TALK TO OUR TEAM
0800 864 863
We're standing by to help
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
We value our customers and their students and we are always looking to create positive lifelong learning experiences.
We have used Instant resources for a number of years now and have found them to be a great way to fulfill a gap in the learning programmes of our students. The back up support from Instant has always been excellent.
CHERYL WEST, MARLBOROUGH GIRLS' COLLEGE
I have found Instant Education Resource staff to always be very helpful, efficient, and prompt whenever I have placed an inquiry or order. Moira acts in a very professional manner- again always very helpful and knowledgeable.
A great team to work with!
LYNDA ALLAN, TOKOMAIRIRO HIGH SCHOOL
REGISTER WITH US - IT'S FREE!
Register to access your organisation's licenced standards, pricing, updates and sample previews.