prompt; immediate; able to be used quickly and easily.
Introducing Instant Education Solutions
Our vision is to ‘change lives through learning’. In essence we exist to help you. With over 15 years experience as specialists in the secondary and tertiary education sector, we know what it takes to make it in the ever changing world of education.
We specialise in the provision of assessment resource solutions, allowing you to relax and get on with the job of teaching. Whether you are a PTE, secondary school, ITP or ITO, we have the solution to ensure your success.
In a world of ever-increasing compliance, paperwork, and moderation, we take the hassle out of teaching. We save you time and money, and most of all, we give you peace of mind.
100% Kiwi Owned and Operated
Whether you are a PTE, secondary school, ITP or ITO, we have the solution to ensure your success.
The quality of Instant’s products and services is something we pride ourselves on. Every resource or service developed is carefully thought through and crafted to provide students with the best chance of success. Our resource developers are experienced writers in their fields of expertise and work hard to develop high quality assessments. Assessments created are not only pragmatic but also technically competent.
Our senior resource developers have extensive experience in moderation and work closely with NZQA and other Standard Setting Bodies to ensure that valid, consistent, and reliable assessments are delivered to your door. Peer review also forms a big part of our quality assurance process and all our writers are subject to regular reviews and feedback.
Our product development process requires that writer’s work undergo a number of quality assurance checks and measures to ensure each outcome and grading requirement is covered correctly. Each assessment, where possible, is independently moderated. Also, all our teaching material is rigorously reviewed. This ensures that a complete and accurate learning package is delivered to you.
Customer feedback is essential for Instant to continually improve its products and services. All our products come with a product guarantee. If external moderation processes reveal any errors, we will fix the resource for you at no extra cost!
We offer a 12 month free upgrade if a standard changes NZQA version after purchase. We also provide an 24 month free internal upgrade service. In addition, if your particular product fails moderation we will fix it for free. For more information, see our terms and conditions.
Instant Education Solutions, a division of Activate Training Centre, recognises that many people are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. This policy sets out our obligations under the Privacy Act 2020 and our own beliefs about what's right in this sensitive area. We may update the policy from time to time.
What information we collect:
The personal information we collect may include details of your name, telephone/mobile phone numbers, role, school/organisation name and details, e-mail address, physical/delivery address, and website. It may also include details of the services or products we provide to you, as well as the status of those services or products. We collect this information for purposes which include:
- provision of relevant services and products to you, including dealing with any enquiries or complaints;
- administration and management of services and products, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- promotion and marketing to you of other services or products which we consider may be of interest and where you agree to receiving any such communication
- conducting consumer surveys.
If you do not provide personal information where requested our ability to provide products/services to you may be impaired or restricted. All information is collected and held by Instant Education Solutions.
We may collect your personal information:
- when reasonable and practicable, directly from you (e.g. when you provide information to us over the phone or in documents such as an application or complaint form);
- from information you provide to us in connection with a consumer promotion
- from third parties e.g. from other divisions of our company
- from third parties supplying our products
- from the other organisations identified under “Disclosing your information”.
You authorise us to collect personal information about you from third parties, including those set out above.
Our websites do not collect personally-identifiable information from individuals, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we don't require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our site. If you register for our services, we use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you've requested.
Like most companies, we use “cookie” technology on our web site. When you log in, the cookie tells us whether you've visited us before or are a new visitor. The cookie doesn't track any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie doesn't extract any information from your computer. Cookies are simply the best way for us to be able to offer you the most enjoyable and hassle free online environment. Storage of your information, and your personal details and information are only accessible by authorised personnel and are either:
- destroyed or returned to you if no longer needed; or
- stored securely in either paper or electronic form.
Update, correct, or delete your information:
You have a right to access and to request correction of personal information we hold about you. If you would like to:
- access the personal information we hold about you; or
- update and/or correct the personal information we hold about you
Please contact our administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing your information:
We understand how important it is for your information to remain private, and so we only disclose your personal information to third parties in certain limited circumstances. These disclosures will be made subject to appropriate privacy and confidentiality protections. Organisations to which we usually disclose information include:
- other divisions within our company
- outsourced service providers who may manage the services we provide to you
- mailing systems
- marketing functions
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our insurers; our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and your representatives (e.g. your legal advisers).
If something goes wrong: